the most beautiful small-batch handcrafted chocolates from bahen & co made on the family farm in margaret river wa. using cacao beans that are honourably sourced, roasted, stone ground & aged, by rare vintage machines.
- orange & hazelnut 70% cacao // zesty sun ripened valencia oranges & slow roasted hazelnuts meet our house blend chocolate.
- madagascar 70% cacao // distinctly madagascan, with expressions of citrus fruit, red berries & raisins.
- almond & sea salt 70% cacao // the house blend chocolate meets the finest of almonds, slow roasted with estate grown olive oil then finished with hand harvested sea salt.
- vietnam 75% // flavours unique to the mekong dekta, look for cinnamon, liquorice, balsamic & espresso.
- house blend 70% //the house blend brings forth the chocolate makers craftmanship to create the perfect blend of single origin cocoas.
- vanilla & almond nougat //hand-made soft vanilla nougat with crunchy slow roasted almonds is enrobed in dark chocolate.
- organic salted liquorice // organic black liquorice is lightly dusted with sea salt & enrobed in dark chocolate.